AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hearing aids
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Skipper
Posted 9/13/2010 08:44 (#1357783 - in reply to #1356828)
Subject: Re: Hearing aids

I have a pair of Octicon. Seem to work pretty good. About 2K apiece. Mine has different channels that I never use so if thats more$$$ not worth it to me. Preset volume when they are turned on but also manually adjustable after on. I like the preset feature. Wearer changeable wax filters. Batteries last a week but I on't wear around work all the time. Also programable at their office via computer hookup. She needs a good fit so as not to lose them. Probably had mine about 5 years and DO NOT like to be without them in public. And DON'T want them HIDDEN so "nobody will know"! Hearing over rules vanity. USE THEIR 30DAY TRIAL and try another company for the next 30 days if you don't like the first.

I do have some friends that have the newer behind the ear models and they seem to get along good with them.

When ask about aids I tell people to go buy the cheapest they can find first because you aren't going to like anything stuck in your ear that makes thing sound different than you are used to. After a while of that go get a good pair and you will be thrilled at the difference. LOL
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)