AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgTalk Download "Speed"
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Posted 8/24/2010 08:48 (#1329880 - in reply to #1329800)
Subject: Re: AgTalk Download "Speed"

Mike SE IL - 8/24/2010 06:40

OK,First off when I read

This site is nauseatingly slow
the hair stands up on the back of my head and my first thought is "Then go the %^&& someplace else".  But I'm tryiing to be understanding and patient.  So let's try this.  Instead of just tossing out
these posts do take longer to load than at some other sites I visit.
let's do some comparison.  Get out our stopwatch (most cell phones have one built in)and compare some actual times from click to complete.  Then post them, the site and the time.  Because folks, I have Wild Blue which does not always play well with AgTalk, and this is still the quickest of anything most any time I check it.

Plus I'm getting old "Back when I was a kid and all we had was dialup... "

Well Mike I hear about all these updates and nothing fixes this place. If you want to invite friends over you have enough chairs for everybody to sit. Just my feelings. I love the site but hate how it's managed. Sorry. If it takes money to run a site it takes money. Then they need to do something to get the bandwidth. If they need sponsors so be it. I would be the first one to step up and buy an ad. I can click on this site and go somewhere else and click and have a page load while this one is still hanging. Sorry if I pis--d you off but sometimes the truth hurts.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)