AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

1981 Bobcat (approx.) articulated loader
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Rasputin
Posted 7/6/2010 00:11 (#1262104 - in reply to #1261683)
Subject: Re: 1981 Bobcat (approx.) articulated loader

lol. Yeah, yeah. Thing is, we don't desperately need the loader for anything. But it is handy to have around. Right now I have a 70's Ericcson at my place which is handy for clean up, throw some silage out for the cows (instead of using gas feed cart). Dad could use something as well with taking deliveries of shavings and feed. Presently we unload everything off the truck by hand. Then we have some pens that need cleaning out, we used to do them all with the fork, I would like to see us get a feed wagon eventually and leave the heifers outside during the winter. Could scoop silage out of say an agbag with that cute little guy. And if it doesn't work, well either our Deutz loader tractor might start if we light a fire underneath (no, I wouldn't actually do that) Or else forks usually don't break either.

Hard to justify spending 10-20 grand on a machine we will only get 5 grand worth of work out of. At the moment. Once we create some jobs for it and find we cannot possibly do without a reliable machine, then drop some more coin on something. But yeah, I am the author of my own misery when it comes to dealing with garbage. I keep dragging the stuff home. LOL. So far, I've been lucky, I'll just keep pushing it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)