AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

UPDATE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 5/29/2010 22:36 (#1218149)
Subject: UPDATE

I bot corn, wheat & beans friday & not particularly happy about it...& more GLD etf on the break midweek....am feeling like 'i am one of the crowd' on gold & it needs to roll out and up next week.

John Mauldin's letter this week covers the export subject I was referring to a few days ago....the Pres is talking up exports to pull us out of this deal....except the same story is also 'hoped for' by everyone else. John presents some hard facts and is a worthwhile read & I posted it on the website & have to scroll down an article to read it

http://www.perspicuousrisk.com/

The sovereign debt story is growing a beard -but the problem is....the currency changes & potential changes may dictate a re-evaluation of our demand situation. On the other side, the weather has a potential 'dry' feel to it as far as I am concerned-but is not a tradable item at the moment. Buying the hard breaks has not been bad as long as your upside expectations are small. The risk --the hard down legs when it breaks the formation.

I vividly recall the Peanut Roller & the Iran hostage crisis & between that & the 'killer rabbit' pretty much was the death knell to a struggling Presidency....am now wondering if this Oil Spill, now owned by Obama, could present some real political struggles at a time when everyone should work together.....thus far the entire political crowd acts like the 'gang who couldn't shoot straight'
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)