AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Concord AIrdrill Elec. Clutch Shut off
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

School Of Hard Knock
Posted 4/2/2010 20:07 (#1147380 - in reply to #1147013)
Subject: RE: Concord AIrdrill Elec. Clutch Shut off

just a tish NE of central ND
I mounted / inserted a switch in my harness on the concord tool and a switch from a JD air seeder such as a 777 or similar and the box(faster than making it) I probably cost about 45 bucks to get the switch box and spring. The switch is mounted in a small box with a pull chain that leads to the front lift / control arm of the front left concord caster wheel arms.When I left the tool it stretches the spring and pulls the chain tight to break current to the live wire to the clutch. I don't have a photo though. I made a slotted finger affair so if you need to adjust the chain length, each link can be just slipped into the slot to vary the length.I chose this switch because it was readily available and it can be wired for normal open or normal closed position and the switch is available from JD(close access)I just leave the concord monitor switch on and the accessorised switch does the rest each time I lift. The factory switch was a EXTREME rip off because of its ridiculous price. It is a magnetic reed type switch.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)