AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Fla Veggie Farmer
Posted 2/26/2007 22:43 (#111695 - in reply to #111430)
Subject: Rich, do you like the guy?

Southeast Florida
If he's a good neighbor tell him to find something else but if he's a sorry bastard that's just what he needs. I personally have never seen any of those CASE tractors worth a damn. That's why they had to buy Tennco had to buy IH years ago to have the Magnum. J. I. Case had the ability to do the powershift where IH ahd the transmission with the 88 series. Have you everseen a IH that didn't have linkage problems? Well you can say the same thing about J I Case but differently have you everseen one of them with a good transmission since they quit the crash boxes or since the Maxxum and Magnum? The J I Case transmission is as sorry as the Magnum is good. They tried a few of the bigger Case tractors pulling cane years ago because they had the partial p/s but I don't think any of the tractor made it 1 month before the Landoll with a wench was there to load it and take them to the dealership 1570, 2590's and somemore and another problem they had was the front axle would break out from under them usually getting the oil pan and crank when they fell; this is the 2 wd's that would do this.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)