AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH baler cotton picker????
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

AgAcGuy
Posted 10/8/2024 22:17 (#10919888)
Subject: Case IH baler cotton picker????

Brazos Valley
Just curious if anyone else has heard anything about a Case IH baler cotton picker to compete with Deere?

So I’ve got a family relative who’s neighbor has a son that was apparently “the” lead engineer on developing Deeres baler picker. That relative told me a few weeks ago that once the picker was proven Deere let go of all of the original engineering staff. He said his neighbors son told him he got hired on by CaseIh and that they are building a competing model and that it’s going to be a success. He had these talks with the neighbors son a few months ago when the dad passed away and my relative helped clean up the place to sell.

I told my relative that the Chinese had already copied the baler picker and that it was truly only John Deere’s second ever invention so I was shocked that CaseIH would even be trying to make a new cotton picker.

I still think it’s sad that all those long time CaseIH cotton picker dealers got left with nothing after the failed “module express”. How long could Deere possibly hold a patent on the baler picker?

Thoughts?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)