AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rust free Chevy beds, where to find
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

dondozer
Posted 9/26/2024 23:57 (#10905983 - in reply to #10905442)
Subject: RE: Rust free Chevy beds, where to find

NW Ohio,near Findlay
Yes OLG, I have been there and looked at the beds, all new takeoff beds, with no tailgate or expensive taillights. They strip them off and if sell them and really don't care if they sell the beds, if they do, it's just a bonus, tailgate and rear lights have paid for the bed, make sense? Last time I was there, they had a sale on Ford beds, kind of odd bed, maybe a longer 8 footer, not sure. I do have there business card if wanted.
This place does all kinds of work, sells all kinds of tires mounted on nice rims, and a good price. It was explained to me, if a business wants work trucks, with special beds, standard tires, not pretty ones with expensive rims, it is cheaper not to special order, take the package, sell off the tires and rims. If you need tires for a pickup, go there, lots of good deals.
Still don't understand, lot must have 200 or more beds, but don't want to sell them cheap. Want the number, I have it at shop. On google, this place is next to the Harley Dealer, right off of Route 23.

EDIT: Had the card in my wallet. McGuire Wholesale Phone 800-860-3744 ,215 Commerce Way, Upper Sandusky, Oh 43351 Duane Wilson, Retail Manager. mcguirewholesale.com Nice guy to talk with, all kinds of work done there, shop rate is reasonable, thinking about taking my trailer there for electric brake work, and rewiring junk factory wiring. Ask about tires, sure liked the Ford Bronco wheels, all mounted and ready to go.

Edited by dondozer 9/27/2024 00:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)