AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It’s all green
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

fatan sassy
Posted 7/22/2024 17:37 (#10821938 - in reply to #10821851)
Subject: RE: It’s all green

northern edge of north central Missouri
Morningdew - 7/22/2024 16:13

Both the livestock and the grains. And most of the fields. Don’t see that very often. So good day after months of getting whipped by the funds. I hope I took my last lashing defending $4. Is it joe r turn. Pry feel like a little slash already since I’m not feeling it today Joe. No entity can make the funds sell? Looks like exports are starting to grab a whip. Which one will it be. You can sell now and avoid the whip. I could of last fall but I’m a stubborn mule that needs the whip. So Why risk it? We got a great crop priced in already what if it just a good crop like 179? I see you running out of time Joey 55. Anyways dollar could help us move more grain. Will the fed be on same schedule with trump as they were with Biden? Going to get wild next three months. Who knows which way this all goes. all we can do is defend our own as best as we can with the tools we have. Puked 10000 of corn today with a decent basis. Could of sold out the field at $4.90 somebody got to make sure Joey 55 got food on the table. Trust me hes not eating filets but the table scrapes.

A few left the table today and likely put a bunch more on notice. Takes nerves now.

Had an old neighbor with a good but small cow calf operation. Sold couple hundred yearlings once a year. After a bad day at the sale barn he just smiled and said its fine, the buyer needs to make money too, so he can buy em next year!
Thanks for doing your part taking that hit!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)