AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rate Control on Rogator with Viper Pro
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

samshryock
Posted 7/19/2024 14:18 (#10817833)
Subject: Rate Control on Rogator with Viper Pro

Auxvasse, Mo
I have a 2008 Rogator 1286C ran off a viper pro with accuboom section control. When I take off from a headland that has already been sprayed, into my AB line that hasn't been sprayed it takes a long time to get to my target rate. I'm running auto pwm setting for product control. Doesn't matter what the sparage position is. Running TTJ gray tips at 20gpa. I have had this sprayer for 6 years running these tips and rate in post and haven't had this problem before. It's recently started doing this. I don't believe its a mechanical problem with the solution pump because when I take off spraying I watch the pwm number climb as the rate increases. I've had issues with it holding target rate in the past and I just cleaned the connection on the pwm valve (electric/hydraulic block valve on right side of the cab) and that fixed it. I tried that this time and didn't work. I have since taken the flow meter off and checked it/cleaned connection (looked fine). I have also changed the Min PWM to 100 from 53. I'm not sure if that will change anything because I believe its always been set at that. The meter and pump cal numbers are both set at 1370. I haven't tried spraying since checking flow meter and changing min PWM since I don't have a good place to test it. I also increased the look-ahead to try to get it spraying sooner, but that didn't work either. I'm wondering if there is something easy that I can check or a setting that needs to be adjusted to fix this issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)