AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Big mountain
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

fatan sassy
Posted 7/16/2024 07:24 (#10813353 - in reply to #10811824)
Subject: RE: Big mountain

northern edge of north central Missouri
w1891 - 7/15/2024 06:03

If you are able to see another 500mb demand then sure. But that’s what happened in the spring of 2014. Or lose that much in production. Like I mentioned 2014 and 2024 are the similar years. We don’t have 500mb demand increase starring at us, as we never had the rationing the last few years as was seen in 2011 and 2012.

Edit: Will take the possibility of a 1.4-1.5 billion carryout to see that sort of 2014 run in 2025.

I have no doubt of your book intelligence but you cant seem to grasp the difference between a made up number that gets used as a baseline for all other numbers and “adjusted” to make everything fit (USDA) and an actual number.

Now call me names again as per your usual and carry on. You provide good entertainment with every single defense of USDA. You just lack common sense with your blind loyalty to government. Or maybe you work for them as an influencer on here or something idk. Its really suspicious with the way you justify every scenario from forever ago seemingly from memory. Something smells.
I consider someone like you calling me names a badge of honor. No way USDA has never screwed up. No way. They pick a number and work backwards and forwards from there and you know it, if you know anything at all about their methods.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)