AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What do I need to get into Canada ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 7/10/2024 08:13 (#10805155 - in reply to #10805110)
Subject: RE: What do I need to get into Canada ?

coast of Maine
Tommy,,,Any minor offense when a teenager?They will know.Maybe give you the booot even,BTDT .Many moons ago but I am welcome now.The system is crazy on its all knowing now.Do not lie at all.You are allowed bear spray but not for criminal attack use.must say its for camping and then they will say" where"?Then if not a lie OK.Here I would not attempt with out a passport,,EZ PZ to get.Zero weed or weed by products,,so Tommy leave your joints at home,or ANY CBD products.They will at times sweep thru your belongings.They may unload your wifes undies,,BTDT.Knew a guy whom was counter culture a decade or two ago,,took the plugs out of his jeep.In my records at the border is the true story of why I had a minor offense as a teen,,in those records is the name of our local senator whom was boning a 15 year old girlfriend ,He was 38 then,,he received a bit of retribution,,the town cops were not concerned of his child molesting even though he was a teacher then..So I have a very interesting conversation at times with border officials..Have fun,,Quebec can be a bit like Amsterdam in the right places ,,most things go...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)