AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Temperature article
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

OntarioCanuck
Posted 6/13/2024 09:58 (#10773178 - in reply to #10773029)
Subject: RE: Temperature article

North of London
I stand by my way of following the best knowledge
If the consensus of people who study and train is a special field say something is the latest info and a few people, often without credentials in that field, make counter claims I will wait until those counter claims have been conformed before just believing them because until those claims are confirmed they are the hypothesis not the theory.

And I doubt someone untrained in special fields of study can understand a counter claim well enough to say the majority is wrong.

Look at the harm done by one 'study' that was posted about vaccines for measles and mumps has done and is still doing (a child died in Ontario this year from measles while a dozen more were hospitalized, all unvaccinated) when no one else was able to replicate that 'study' and it was finally withdrawn and shown to be falsified.
Those who just believed that false claim put their children at risk because they thought they knew better than experts.

I admit I am not smart enough to understand special fields of study and accept what science says and it dose not bother me when science discovers something new about that subject,
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)