AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

header for gleaner r65
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

c_mayer
Posted 6/10/2024 08:03 (#10769888 - in reply to #10767702)
Subject: RE: header for gleaner r65

Jeffersonville, OH
jdbob8100 - 6/8/2024 10:05

Viewed your store thro your Link on the headers, looks like a Great Operation. You have alot of tractors & related Impl. Amazone Tillage I have not seen. We were a Rainbow Farm in the past with MH, MF, JD, IH & Oliver. Lost all the MF stores around here, so we tried JD in the Mid Eighties to present. Maybe would order some Toys if I could see what you have on the web site.

Well, after the fire in December we have almost zero toys, so we took those off the site. Once we finally get some in, we will put them up again.

Amazone is a newer addition, about 2 maybe 3 years. German, family owned company that makes some great products. Their high speed tillage caught our eye, but now we are giving their fertilizer spreaders a try...they have some VERY impressive features they talk about, and from what I have seen, if they say it, they can do it. Spreaders with very precise section control, and WAY more sections than everyone else, and some spreading widths no one else can touch.

We're getting started on the rebuild now, we'll keep everyone posted once we make some real progress.
Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)