AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Suicide, thoughts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeereMan97
Posted 5/26/2024 23:17 (#10752768 - in reply to #10752750)
Subject: RE: Suicide, thoughts

NWMO
I did back in college. I went through some absolutely atrocious anxiety and depression that had no purpose and came out of no where. I thought for a while that dying was the only option since the anti anxiety and anti depression medication wouldn’t numb the feelings.

Darkness breeds darkness. When you’re down, and all seems to be lost, the evil one try’s to convince us that by diving deeper into the darkness we will ease the pain. Only light cures darkness, and no amount of darkness can overcome light.

Find the things that bring you light/life. Talk with those you trust about how you’re feeling. Do not stay by yourself my man, I’m sure that anyone you call, or better yet, go see in person, would be joyful that you’re talking to them instead of trying to harm yourself. Don’t believe the lies that no one wants to hear your problems, because that’s how evil isolates you.

You’re smart, you’re here asking for help, keep doing the right thing and asking for help and moving forward, don’t allow lies to control you, you’re in control, keep fighting
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)