AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is there a way to map as applied with an Incommnad 1200
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 5/26/2024 13:50 (#10752208 - in reply to #10752022)
Subject: RE: Is there a way to map as applied with an Incommnad 1200

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Later edit: After reading the other replies, I realize my mental picture of your situation is likely incorrect. I envisioned that you were going out with a sprayer to apply these Biologicals on a separate pass after planting and that the sprayer was being controlled by your InCommand.

My earlier comments refer to such situations.

Since you are apparently applying these Biologicals with the planter, my next question is are the Biological rates being monitored or controlled through the InCommand? Monitoring/control would require the multi-product unlock, a metering device such as a flow meter for liquids and an appropriate module such as an Application Rate Module (monitoring only) or a Liquid Product Control Module or L2 module (Control/monitoring).

If the Biologicals are being monitored by the InCommand then it can produce a variety map of the varieties and an application map of the Biologicals. I do this since my InCommand works with my seed, starter and spray. My InCommand creates maps of each.

If the Biologicals are being applied through a system that is not related to the InCommand, then using the Variety name with a code as suggested by other posters should work for identification.

Edited by tedbear 5/27/2024 05:42
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)