AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hydraulic hose return line pressure rating??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

aquafarmer
Posted 5/24/2024 23:59 (#10750680 - in reply to #10750563)
Subject: RE: Hydraulic hose return line pressure rating??

Missouri
that was what I was trying to convey to check your prices before making a decision , if you can find a polyester reinforced return made like a fuel hose that is big enough to not have excess back pressure at the beginning of the run that may be a cheap alternative , I have found this a lot , that the lowest pressure hose is the most expensive . and yes you have to weigh stocking an extra hose into your decision but if it is a one time use and you or ordering it special its worth checking . I do not know why the pricing is that way

A&M was looking for a less expensive alternative for a return hose the polyester reinforced hose would be an option as long as it is big enough to not create a 300 pound back pressure where it starts in a 40 foot run yes a 300 pound hose is plenty at tank pressure I guess I should have explained my thinking , but to many time the price of the less expensive option is not less expensive at all and therefore moots the discussion . more information would be needed to figure if a certain pressure rating hose will work in a given application . have a good day bryan

Edited by aquafarmer 5/25/2024 00:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)