AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ricky Stenhouse punch Kyle Bush
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 5/23/2024 01:39 (#10748452 - in reply to #10748404)
Subject: RE: Ricky Stenhouse punch Kyle Bush

SWOH
paul the original - 5/22/2024 22:45

At first it looked like Ricky shoved Kyle into the wall, but with different angles of replay I don’t think he touched him on the track, passed Kyle and squeezed the top line narrow but that’s racing.

Kyle got mad he was passed I guess and put Ricky in the wall a couple laps later so early in the race.

That old time track has no way out of the infield, so Ricky had to sit there all night and watch the other cars go around without him, appeared no fault of his own.

Built up a lot of frustration.

Paul

I think Kyle’s car was handling bad enough he thought Stenhouse used the bumper to move him up the track to begin with but he didn’t and then when Ricky put it 3 wide Kyle didn’t use his head and didn’t back out of it and got squeezed in the wall. Kyle should’ve backed out just a hair and he wouldn’t have smacked the wall I believe. I don’t think Ricky did anything wrong there. Kyle has not been running well or at least running has well as he’s used to and he can’t handle a little adversity, so he acted like a 2 year old as usual. I think between Ricky having to wait in the infield for 198 laps and Kyle wrecking him intentionally for something he didn’t do, Ricky had enough of his mouth and popped him. I don’t agree with doing that but talking to Kyle doesn’t seem to work for anybody so I can’t really say he didn’t have it coming. I think Kyle is a natural talent and I give him credit, his car control is phenomenal. But when it doesn’t come easy to him or go his way, he’s a two year old throwing a tantrum on the floor. He has the same attitude as Tony or Harvick only more childish, if that’s possible. He deserved to get popped. Childress likes those types of drivers though. Childress has said if Ricky really does wreck Kyle this weekend, he’s personally going to kick Ricky’s butt. That would be interesting to see. Other than Childress being in his 70’s, I’d like to see Richard get popped in the nose too. He’s definitely an instigator and always has been.

Nascar should thank Ricky for the attention, other than the fight the race was a snooze fest.

The big question I have…was Stenhouse wearing SpongeBob shorts?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)