AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forgive the rambling
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

bshannon
Posted 5/13/2024 13:30 (#10738684)
Subject: Forgive the rambling

It's been a week of roller coast rides, more downs than ups, unfortunately. A week ago I was expecting Tuesday's surgery to be a permanent hernia fix and on with life. Nothing else on my radar. What I expected and reality ended up being two different things. The permanent hernia fix didn't happen. When I woke up the surgeon said they couldn't do it because if they did, they could never open me up again. Still in a fog from the anesthesia, I didn't realize why he was saying this. Today they called with biopsy results. Life is not going back to what it was before. I didn't tolerate chemo well before and don't know whats ahead. This is the first year in over 50 years that I haven't done any spring fieldwork, and it's so tough sitting on the sidelines. My little bichon buddy didn't handle my absence well and she had to be put down while I was in the hospital. I know I'm just rambling on, but my head is spinning and really not focused on anything at this point. Just need to vent, say something to someone; anyone who will listen.

Oh, and because the reason most people check my post is for pictures, here's my grandson with the kitten Flowerpot, born in the flower pot, Mama moved to tractor front end, manure spreader, nail keg, round baler, tractor weight box and I don't where kitty is now... and my pal Cuddles.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)