AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thorogood work boots !
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

HuskerJ
Posted 5/12/2024 18:07 (#10737938 - in reply to #10737735)
Subject: RE: Thorogood work boots !

East of Broken Bow
I couldn't find a store that sold them, but you can order them direct, or purchase on Amazon.

I like the "American Heritage" style, and they have been holding up really well, but after a couple years the stitching is letting go in a couple spots. Fortunately, we have a local saddle repairman who will stitch them up. The leather on mine have outlasted any other leather boot I can remember owning, although I never had a pair of super premium boots like Whites. Anyway, mine are going on 2 years, normally I get about one year out of boots, and with $10 in new stitching I think they'll last through this summer yet pretty easy which would put them at about 2 1/4 years, actually cheaper per month to have than most boots I owned. Cost right at $200 a pair when I got them. Do put in new insoles every 3-4 months if you have foot issues. I'm doing that and they are about the only shoes I can wear all day without my feet starting to hurt. The only other boots I have found that are as good for my feet are the genuine USMC RAT (Rugged All Terrain) boots, and they are a bear to get on and off. The Thorogood slip on and off much easier.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)