AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Having success when you quit trying to force things
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

FarmerTom4440
Posted 5/12/2024 16:09 (#10737852)
Subject: Having success when you quit trying to force things

This is something I have had to learn the hard way. There is such a thing called a manifestation coach which I'd never heard of.

Not long back. an unplanned situation presented itself and something Jordan Peterson said long ago about to not use logic (my words), echoed in my head. I was projecting positive thoughts and behavior at the time during this special opportunity and thankfully had resisted the itch to worry over the desired outcome in the present. It was incredibly hard during an intense moment of overthinking to do the opposite and just stop caring.

It is not necessarily an easy thing to learn and apply the methodology of not needing to control and not caring. Humans naturally want to control. What I experienced and learned was that if I quit obsessing over a desired result or results, that I was wanting, more often than not, it would come around in my favor.
Here is a video I found that can better explain. Again, I have a history of trying to force things to happen and that's not how life works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiC4CNHvk7c

Edited by FarmerTom4440 5/12/2024 18:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)