AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Overheard in doctors office
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 5/8/2024 22:09 (#10733876 - in reply to #10732931)
Subject: RE: Overheard in doctors office

SWOH
hinfarm - 5/8/2024 07:39

These situations remind of me of just about any business dealing with the public 97% is great, but the 3% will wear you down you want to throw the towel in for all of it.

That’s the truth.

I was at the coop a few months ago and a guy we all know walked into the office. The young lady at the desk saw him coming and wanted to take a bathroom break. The manager saw him coming and wanted to take a bathroom break. I saw him coming and decided it was time to go out the back door. The manager ended up dealing with him. Nobody needed to say he was an idiot after he left. We all already were well aware before he walked in. If somebody had been in there that watched that all happen and didn’t know the guy, they probably would think we were all pretty rude and disrespectful. And if they would’ve watched what ensued when the manager was dealing with him, they probably would’ve came to the same conclusion as the rest of us have over the past several years. There’s a good chance there’s some history with the desk lady and the old guy. Just because he’s old doesn’t mean he’s not an idiot. Whether he laughed at himself or not. They didn’t tell him he’s an idiot. But maybe he’s actually an idiot, to the lady anyway.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)