AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

April rain
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 5/2/2024 12:43 (#10726217 - in reply to #10726065)
Subject: RE: April rain

nc ks
Chief Illiniwek - 5/2/2024 09:18

Yes and just like Kansas and Nebraska and the Dakotas, and for that matter Indiana and Ohio and everywhere else, there’s posters from every area that call everything a disaster. I truly think 50% of you two’s complaining is DLB, who should honestly be flat out ignored. That’s not to say he hasn’t had issues and hasn’t also been below APH, but below APH and a disaster are two different things. And if you two haven’t learned that by now that’s your own problem. There’s LOTS of posters putting good information on here. But that’s not what you two want to hear. You want to hate big brother, especially you kb, so you take every opportunity to hate on I state farmers who you think don’t know how to farm. Figure out who the reliable posters are, and listen when they post. It’s not rocket science. I’ve got a good example. For Bloomington IL conditions, watch what frequent poster AGDEAL posts. He also seems to call it like it is. Also consider this is guys livelihood and even smart clear thinking guys have emotions and directly after a big storm are going to post things like “not turning a wheel this month” when the truth is if it turns dry and sunny it’ll be under two weeks most often. Or you can not hear my points and stay on your high horses about how only you guys “know what a disaster is” and only you guys understand agronomy or whatever. It gets old and all you guys really want to do is feel relevant and poke bears.

Ummmm....you brought it up....chief
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)