AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Go Bitcoin.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jimmy
Posted 5/1/2024 19:46 (#10725418 - in reply to #10725325)
Subject: RE: Go Bitcoin.

You are correct, because the dollar has a certain value and its been our norm, we put a value on everything in dollars. That's our norm.

But most people on here know they can't trust the dollar alone. That's why we buy real estate, gold, silver. We constantly hide from the dollar.

I am not for crypto because I want the dollar to go away. I am in open to other asset classes because the world may not choose to listen to my opinion. And if I can make some money and put it into real estate all the better.

There is blockchain like BTC the government can't have control of because of how its designed. Now the exchanges that may be a different story. But how does the US control something I am using that isn't subject to US law? Like an out of country exchange? Currently the only thing they can control is how much tax they determine I owe.

There will be new hoops and lawsuits down the pipeline. But if enough people worldwide create an ecosystem they place value in, the US gov't will not be able to control it.

For now it's just an investment tool for me. And I respect your opinion because it is based on what we all live by today and have for years.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)