AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At what point does managed money get nervous?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NEIAAG
Posted 4/29/2024 07:33 (#10722271 - in reply to #10722233)
Subject: RE: At what point does managed money get nervous?

JC STONE - 4/29/2024 07:03

Thing is you don't know future price or when it will turn, doubt anyone else does or you/they would be richest man in the world.

Hi JC,
Possibly. I guess everyone has their own driving forces in life. I just had this conversation with my father in the last few days, asking him exactly when did everything become about money? I am a naïve person in some respects(just ask my wife), but there was a time that when someone said, "I have good luck with X", or "You should get a hold of so and so and talk to him", that they actually had nothing in it for them and were trying to be helpful. Now its rare it isn't all about the money. Anytime anyone is pitching something, you gotta ask yourself, "What's in it for them?" " Are they truly trying to be helpful, or are they trying to help themselves?".

I never pontificated anything JC. I was only pointing out the interesting angle 555 was taking justifying anticipating a price move with fundamentals, but it can't be done with a chart. The fundamental is an opinion (in this case), the chart is a fact, yet we will choose to use the opinion (fundamental reason) to justify something that we want to occur, vs using the fact based approach of the chart - which is the only place you will find the truth. We could have a conversation about that sort of things but why? You saw how our buddy Vince just couldn't contain himself trying to hide behind his other aliases.

Take care JC
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)