AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At what point does managed money get nervous?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

NEIAAG
Posted 4/28/2024 10:16 (#10721108 - in reply to #10721042)
Subject: RE: At what point does managed money get nervous?

Morningdew - 4/28/2024 09:25

Big money makes the charts. It goes where the most money can be made. Charts follow the money. I think. maybe I’m wrong. We just need more farmers to sell for the rally. Big money can’t make money off our corn till they have it. Lower price is just a better incentive for the big money. Market can stay irrational longer then most farmers can stay solvent.

Morning guys,
Welp, I will just say you are both wrong. But its not a discussion that we are gonna ever agree on so there is no sense in having it. If the market is gonna turn (evident to the public), it has already been turning for days, weeks, months or years, depending on the formation size and the dimension that is rotating. It's like a ship. When it starts to turn, the bow's heading may no longer being headed at previous course of 180 degrees, but the mass of the ship continues to move in that direction. So while it appears the ship is still on a heading of 180 degrees, it actually has already headed in the opposite direction. By the time the momentum of the ship actually is no longer headed on the course of 180 degrees, the ship has actually been headed in a different direction for quite a while. The bigger the ship, the more time it takes to turn, just like a market. So if the market is going higher, it already is, regardless of what the USDA prints or the weather does.

Take care and have a safe spring.

Edited by NEIAAG 4/28/2024 10:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)