AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Something has started - I guess someone was wrong about Iran
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 4/14/2024 11:18 (#10706349 - in reply to #10706195)
Subject: RE: Your kidding correct

I will start off by saying that some of the Jan 6th protestors were trespassing where they shouldn’t have been. It is also true that Capitol police literally removed barricades and opened doors to allow them even better access to these areas where they shouldn’t have been. It is also true that Capitol police were caught in court lying about the events of that day. It is also true that there were undercover government operatives that had infiltrated that crowd that day and there is evidence that at least some of them incited various illegal activities on that day. It is also true that a lot of those protestors who had trespassed into the Capitol that day were carrying flags, singing the anthem, and/or praying. As far as I am aware they were all unarmed as well. There is an enormous amount of controversy regarding what exactly transpired that day but everything I wrote above has been proven to be true. Those facts make it very hard to believe that it was a planned insurrection. It’s not impossible but it definitely is not a given.

What I am curious about though is why you feel such strong negative emotions towards the Jan 6th protestors who were acting in what they deemed as a defence of American values and yet you don’t seem to care about the fact that “we have people in this country chanting death to America.”

It just seems odd how you focus your anger towards people who want to defend American values while also ignoring those that want “death to America”. As I said you don’t have to agree with their actions but you should at least acknowledge their intentions. Can you explain that?

Edited by havin’funfarming 4/14/2024 11:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)