AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

S&P 500 Broke below 50 Day MA
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 4/13/2024 03:46 (#10704841 - in reply to #10704781)
Subject: RE: S&P 500 Broke below 50 Day MA

Guess we will find out in two weeks. Quarterly opex is next week. Opex usually seems kinda crabby but the week after there can be a slingshot effect it seems. I don’t think it’s over yet but just looking at nasdaq and spy charts I think the price should be a lot lower but 2020 showed me things can grind higher even when they shouldn’t.

The charts for grains look like they could go higher to me. And with the wars going on and high tension world climate. Not cutting rates anymore is what I’ve been seeing pushed. Consumer is suffering. So much FUD right now and the chart set ups are perfect for equities lower and grains higher but I just don’t buy it. Not yet at least.

Looking at nasdaq mini I think it could hit 17 but it should be between 15-13 but it’ll prbly hit 20 before going back to 15 level imo

Earnings coming soon and I think historically it’s a weaker quarterly than the others( just a wild guess). Noticed a lot of lower guidance for this quarter. So that could mean a lot of unexpected beats or inflation really is working everyone over. But inflation wasn’t that bad and Jpow said 3% is fine

Edited by Deltamudd 4/13/2024 03:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)