AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Iowa game
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tileplow
Posted 4/7/2024 21:06 (#10698423 - in reply to #10698042)
Subject: RE: Rebounds

N Central IA
I said that last year after the championship game also, why can’t they get a true center on the team. With the portal who wouldn’t want to come to Iowa and be fed by Clark and be coached by in my opinion one of the best post coaches out there in Jan Jensen. Stulke is very talented but she was on the team as a power forward and made to play center which she can do very well until they she goes against bigger players for rebounds. I don’t honestly think we won a jump ball to start any games, I think she is 6-2 which many teams we played in the big ten had multiple players at that height. Heard we have a 6-5 player coming in a couple years, but that doesn’t help now. Not taking anything away from anyone on the team, I think we actually overachieved with heart and teamwork. I’ve been an Iowa women’s basketball ball fan ever since Megan Gustafson played, just really liked how they ran actual plays and a passed the ball.
Iowa women have nothing to be ashamed of they went toe to toe until the last couple minutes with a great team.

GO HAWKS
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)