AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New agronomist looking for advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 3/28/2024 03:45 (#10683551 - in reply to #10683256)
Subject: RE: New agronomist looking for advice

coast of Maine
Had the best agronomist for decades,,the bugger retired.He was a very great guy,,never ever said any gossip or data from one farm to another,he knew results but never said "use this joe next door does "etc.Of "joes broke" etc.Along comes a fairly intelligent guy as replacement(different co though) that seems he liked to spread info of others.Sort of hit on farmers wives,asked for a job here once.Asked me much about sales,best movers,profits and other.He had slipped into a retail farmers widows pants very nearby and not advised me of such.Ran into him in town on a Sunday,,was like WTF is he way down here for..Then along come fakebook photos of the widows love life,,,hmmm,,glad for him BUT,,keep it honest,keep your lips shut,,dont bone any farm widows,be a friend if farmers need(many are needing a shoulder to lean on(weather sucks etc),our best guy said he should open up a side counseling service in bad weather times.I do not deal with the liar now.I never ever checked prices with the early good guy.Paid him for agronomy per acre,,bought lots of seed from him on a side hustle also.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)