AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Farm Vehicles on Public Roads
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Stacy
Posted 2/9/2010 20:02 (#1066662 - in reply to #1066606)
Subject: Re: Farm Vehicles on Public Roads

Triplett / Brunswick MO / Brookfield
Welcome to Obama world................just couldn't resist.......I know a friend of mine would swear that the Dem's would be behind it.............and to be honest, it might be that the far left is
For sure farm organizations need to be ready to combat radical groups trying to over regulate. .......Business has taken me to the east coast states many times in the last few years. Moving equipment on roads in the east, is sure a lot bigger challenge than moving equip in most of the midwest and other low populated areas.
Sometimes even I have become very frustrated at farmers in high population areas, as I've witnessed lines of cars over a mile long backed up behind a tractor and implement. As farmers we sure need to be courteous to the public, and when we have a long line of cars backed up behind us, we need to pull over on a wide spot and let traffic pass. The worst line I've been in, kept my speed under 20 MPH for almost an hour and a half......We need to do our part to try to keep the support of our city cousins.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)