AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone here run planters on Bauer Bars??? Jim you may want to jump in here as well......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Chad H
Posted 5/8/2006 09:14 (#10616 - in reply to #10574)
Subject: Re: Anyone here run planters on Bauer Bars??? Jim you may want to jump in here as well......

NE SD
Jim,
That field pictured just above is a NON- Super Coultered field. The row cleaners behind the tractor had balled up from a soft spot I had just gone through, and what you are seeing is the worst part. What I'm wondering, is if those handy trash wheel scrapers on your strip till rigs can be utilized on this thing. Seems like the ends of the wings and right behind the tractor from soft spots is always "balling up". One thing, AS is running in ground that's a lot dryer up by Aberdeen this year than we are down here. He always runs the Super Coulter over most of the fields down this way in the fall............and he's running it ahead of his planters down here over the last couple days. Looks to me like we're not the only ones having this problem. Remember, we were wetter than them up that way all last summer and had a lot more moisture this spring.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)