AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

April fats
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Morningdew
Posted 2/6/2024 18:07 (#10611404 - in reply to #10611310)
Subject: RE: April fats

Cherokee iowa
I don’t know what to do actually. Heard on the radio foreign bank said no recession in America this year. They were calling for one but not now. I’m thinking the euro will get weak against the dollar maybe in order to pull some European meat products across the pond. This farmer strike across the pond will affect our markets more then we think. With the amount of money on the line dealing with cattle I’d say at least 85% are hedged if not more. And I can’t blame them it is a “grosbeak” market the cattle market. So most this run up be paper money. Packer making it hand over fist. Take paper profits sell Mortimer sell. Bring in imports to help tamp down the cash prices. The old game of control. Last true free market about is that cow calf guy. Hat off to them guys keep on horses it takes grit to win. Got pens cleaned on piles waiting to haul out on a froze morning. Leaning on short dated put get me by the cof
Report. I really wanna stay long right now but these prices are very hard to pass.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)