AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Digifarm modem to ntrip/cors?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 1/24/2024 20:07 (#10591874 - in reply to #10589672)
Subject: RE: Digifarm modem to ntrip/cors?

East Central, Nebraska
none of that applies to the situation in the original post. you were using a beacon and android ntrip and the OP is using a dedicated modem.

as for the modem, i don't believe that modem could be reconfigured for another network but cannot remember for sure. it seemed to me that in the firmware it would only allow access to digifarm. the next problem you will run into is who is the data plan through? that modem is used by other companies to do other things but in that situation it is kind of locked down to digifarm. when accessed it will only allow you to change mount points and username and passwords. its possible when trying to access the settings that you may be limited as it may be on their VPN. unfortunately i believe your out of luck in that situation.

as for an ntrip on the integra that is not a thing. there are options to make that rtk network work on your hardware but it would entail different equipment. the geosteers are touchy and getting old, if i were you i wouldn't rock the boat on that setup if its working.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)