AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Poor man’s tank heater part 2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

frank l
Posted 1/10/2024 21:05 (#10567318 - in reply to #10567204)
Subject: RE: Poor man’s tank heater part 2

nc nebraska butte

26, the doc told me ladies in New york pay to have that done took a couple layers of skin off face ,had blisters at the cuff of gloves,had a little black hole on side of nose that we think part of plastic pail went. Was like the second day i said dam the back of my thiegh really hurts. That ended up the worst was about the size of hamburger patty, long jons got hot enough and ended up a third degree down to muscle.But all said and done never left a scar. Stop drop and roll saved me i will admit i was scared sh  less after second time stopping and could hear the flames.It was cold and no snow in the yards just bare dirt..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
far as clothes never seen the insulated coveralls i dont think there was much left of them.

Edited by frank l 1/10/2024 21:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)