AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Horse Panel Walker
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

ICC
Posted 1/9/2024 06:41 (#10564507 - in reply to #10563451)
Subject: RE: Horse Panel Walker

deep in the southeastern corner of Idaho
Warren,

I see these used by stock contractors exercising bulls you may check with some of them in the California area.

being the devils advocate here: "I have less time to work my colts now that we have a little kid, more cows and busier off Ranch businesses."

After reading what you said in your first post. Do you have the time to fab/build your own panel walker? I would think if you do, you could spend more time with your colts/cattle that you would like to do. Lay out the money, get one that is safe since I agree with you, horse flesh is extremely valuable right now, at all levels. Chances are the factory built one will be safer and for the cost I would think your off Ranch businesses can cover the cost and the write off will pay for a big share of the walker. Just saying

Good luck whatever route you decide to go. Remember there is a lot of value to safety in these for the animals and the humans taking care of the animals. If you are like me your wife will probably being using it as much as yourself. Like the rest of us, you are stretched about as far as you can be. Be Safe!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)