AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Emissions Sniffers coming
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 12/21/2023 15:56 (#10535084 - in reply to #10534762)
Subject: RE: New Emissions Sniffers coming

nc ks
The Pretender - 12/21/2023 09:51

Ron..NE ILL..10/48 - 12/17/2023 00:22

Like I've said before, my ancestors packed up & left the "old world" and came to the USA. I don't know why...they are all gone & I don't know anyone that asked them. However, our family is very grateful they took the chance.

I believe you have said in the past you spent some time here in the USA & either didn't like it or left for reasons unknown. I can tell you that you would've had a chance to buy ground here, but apparently not where you are. Your choice to stay in the smog. Don't make us feel guilty for your surroundings. Come back here & work on one of the corporate farms that might be similar to you present situation.

We have clean air here in IL also, except like others say, when the forest start burning way north of us.

I was on a J1 visa and had a good time.

There's no smog here because of the emissons controls (there never was much heavy industry around here), even though there are a lot of people, airports and sea ports.

I'm not sure I could go back to living as remotely as I did in the USA, even if the particular area I live in is an utter pain to get in and out of, every is on my door step. There a 3 pubs within walking distance, 2 convienence store, barbers, doctor surgery, chip shop, chinese takeaway, Indian resturant. I'm pretty much spoilt for choice for gyms, clubs, entertainment, international airports and there's world class things to do in London an hour or so away. I'm staying put

Everything you descibed there sounds totally awful. Seriously. Do you realize the carbon footprint all that bs stuff you listed has? Tell us again why those of us out here where the air was clean in 1999 have to keep paying for airquality improvements for all you self indulged city people?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)