AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

9130 CASE IH
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

gettin by
Posted 1/24/2010 22:50 (#1039816 - in reply to #1039663)
Subject: Re: 9130 CASE IH

Put over 2000 hrs.on one for most of my tillage. 3 POINT promenter switch has a tendenciy to quit working when you need it most. Finally hook the hyd. valve outlet to the cyl. to keep it working. no draft but it would work.
Had a eletrical relay fail late at night. .lost the lights. This tractor had 38-42 on it and it seemed to have pllenty of traction most of the time but when it started to slip it would start jumping very quickly. Thought i needed the steerable front end but never seemed to use it. Tried strip tillage with it but it had a large hood to look and align up on the rows , Compared to what i started with it was great but now i have a 9270 and it hand above the 9130 . Anouther head ache was the previous owner ran it with the fuel cap off so i frequently had to blew the fuel linw out and change the first fuel strainer. Even dropped the fuel and suck the tank out with a dry vac. but could not get all the black slime out. If the tractor was kept 1/2 full never had a fuel problem . Hope this helps.
Gettin by
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)