AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Elongated muskrat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Deltamudd
Posted 9/3/2023 08:13 (#10386195)
Subject: Elongated muskrat

New Tesla model droppped in China. He immediately cut prices on it. Offering fsd for a discount. People who own fsd can transfer it to a new model this quarter I think. Also he’s started on the trucks, and although many think it’s the Delorean of our time, except its not fueled by late coke binges. If I remember correctly there’s a lot of preorders for the truck. He dug a tunnel under Vegas. Space x has delivered over 2x the payload to space this year compared to next biggest rocket. There’s that Starlink thing and how it was used in ukraine war to provide internet. No biggie or anything. The Twitter thing is surprisingly going well with engagement at all time high. he made Zuckerberg look like a chump. One of the few billionaires who got rich and famous but still doesn’t know how to enjoy life so he continues to work. Jeff bezos for example found himself some wild booger and stepped out of the spotlight. The whole “compute power” thing going on right now. Has to do with nvidia, everyone buying up their stuff and at the end we are going to see who has the most graphics cards for “ai compute” which is prbly just them hoarding crypto mining cards for the next crypto run. Which will prbly be when the govt prints again. Anyway Tesla apparently has a lot of compute power. He’s also opening data centers. Did I mention that already?

But really I just like the chart
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)