AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

may, jay... care to look at gold,silver,dollar? charts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

frytownfarmer
Posted 7/16/2013 13:59 (#3211821)
Subject: may, jay... care to look at gold,silver,dollar? charts

Frytown, Iowa

everything appears to be lineing up... the dollar is close to resistance and showing weakness to the middle line, just barely eeking out new highs... in my eyes its set for weakness... time frame: before feburary 2014

in the gold chart it appears the the long term uptrending line could be set for the large bullish fork. and the smaller fork has the old floor in gold projecting the new middle line. 

silver is the same...

this is what im seeing that is telling me to buy... the bear forks are true lows with true next highs with zooms through both middle lines... price is resting on the bottoms of these forks...

waning you guys to tear this appart! im ready to BUY BUY BUY! i think the downside is MINIMAL compared to the upside.... time is my friend. i have lots of it and dont leverage my money.

my thoughts on the news (stay with me as im only projecting based off price the news, not the other way around) but i think that if/when later this year they pull the 85 billion per month.... i think the low will already be priced in... that will be the time to get way LONG. the strong retest of the lower fork. my opinion.

but tear appart my charts... does that make sense... all the zooms on the middle lines/retests.... the old support lines/floors projecting new middle lines...

thanks.  

(Picture 7.png)

(Picture 6.png)

(Picture 5.png)

(Picture 4.png)

(Picture 9.png)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Picture 7.png (73KB - 86 downloads)
Attachments Picture 6.png (77KB - 96 downloads)
Attachments Picture 5.png (75KB - 106 downloads)
Attachments Picture 4.png (59KB - 96 downloads)
Attachments Picture 9.png (60KB - 100 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)