AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Yesterday's Tractors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Buster 50
Posted 6/25/2016 13:56 (#5375143)
Subject: Yesterday's Tractors

North West IA/western AZ
Are these people good to deal with? I thought I had ordered parts for my Ferguson from them early this week, but I didn't receive the customary email receipt after the order. My credit card was not billed, so I'm wondering if I didn't do something right, or are they just slow? I guess I'll try calling Monday.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
RickB
Posted 6/25/2016 14:49 (#5375202 - in reply to #5375143)
Subject: RE: Yesterday's Tractors

Lincoln County. NC
Guys that frequent their forums brag the retail side up.
I'm a dealership parts guy and it looks to me that they sell TISCO and probably Sparex and Pertronix. Which I also do so to me they aren't unique.
JAS#17
Posted 6/25/2016 15:18 (#5375232 - in reply to #5375143)

NE IL
I've had good experiences dealing with them. If I remember right, the last time I ordered something I didn't get the confirmation email either, and it didn't show up on my online bank account until just a day or so before the parts were delivered.
JEC_62
Posted 6/25/2016 17:05 (#5375366 - in reply to #5375143)

West Middletown
They are fine just not as automated as a lot of other places. Just ordered from them about 3 weeks ago and did not get any emails, parts just showed up.

You should call them to check status.
dutch
Posted 6/25/2016 18:59 (#5375534 - in reply to #5375143)

West Texas

I've ordered parts from them for my Farmall and other then getting the wrong thermostat I've not had any issues with them. The refunded the money on the thermostat as that was the only one they had available for the Farmall but it was a regular automotive thermostat instead of the larger one it takes. 

Jon Hagen
Posted 6/26/2016 15:47 (#5377091 - in reply to #5375143)

Hagen Brothers farms,Goodrich ND
Buster 50 - 6/25/2016 13:56

Are these people good to deal with? I thought I had ordered parts for my Ferguson from them early this week, but I didn't receive the customary email receipt after the order. My credit card was not billed, so I'm wondering if I didn't do something right, or are they just slow? I guess I'll try calling Monday.

I ordered paint from them, it did not show up and showed no charge on my credit card, and no confirmation E mail.. It was my mistake, I messes up doing their slightly complicated order / charge system, so the order never happened. I called to check on the order and their side showed nothing ordered of coarse. They took the parts order over the phone and charged it to my CC info from a previous order and I had the stuff in 3 days. They seem to be good honest folks.
Buster 50
Posted 6/26/2016 18:38 (#5377416 - in reply to #5377091)

North West IA/western AZ
Thanks John, that's what I suspected from the start. No sense blaming them if it was my error.
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)