AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

parts for Tafe tractors
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ed Winkle
Posted 7/11/2006 16:27 (#25624)
Subject: parts for Tafe tractors

Martinsville, Ohio
"I also have a question for you I am now the facilities and equipment manager for Paxton Farm (Part Time Job) I need to know where I can find parts for a TAFE tractor. I am unable to locate a dealer or anything in the USA. I have searched for hours already on the internet with no luck. TAFE is supposed to be a Knock-Off Massey Ferguson, so I called a Massey dealer and they do not even have a clue."

One of my former students, yes I know they should have never bought the thing but now he is stuck with it and I am trying to help.  I don't know what parts he needs but any general help would be appreciated.  If there are none available, so be it.

Thanks,

Ed Winkle

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Posted 7/11/2006 16:34 (#25627 - in reply to #25624)
Subject: RE: parts for Tafe tractors

if the tafe usa site doesnt work, try the discuss board tractorbynet, under discussion, tafe tractors.
Tim Cooke
Posted 7/11/2006 17:34 (#25633 - in reply to #25624)
Subject: Now Ed, I know it is not an Oliver.

but they are good tractors for the right job. Weak on hyd power compared to modern tractors, otherwise just the same as the small MFs that still demand good bucks in the used market.

Tafe USA is in Guntown Ms. at 662-869-1084 or fax 662-869-1051

Do have a local dealer here in Ky. If you need that number let me know. There will be dealers nearer to him.

Tim

Edit: forgot the link. http://203.199.238.219/index.htm

Edited by Tim Cooke 7/11/2006 17:40
Gerald J.
Posted 7/12/2006 12:23 (#25861 - in reply to #25633)
Subject: RE: Now Ed, I know it is not an Oliver.

I didn't know Guntown was in Missouri and that there were any 33xxx zipcodes in Missouri. Their web page maker (like a spam page maker) thought MS was the abbreviation ffor Missouri, when really its Mississippi.

Ed, maybe if you look at parts from the MF that look the same, they will fit. If its a true knock off with approval of MF. And then nothing may fit from metrification. There are quite a few MF parts from Valu-Bilt and TSC floating around other farm stores too.

Gerald J.
Tim Cooke
Posted 7/12/2006 22:02 (#25973 - in reply to #25861)
Subject: Missed that.

But remember that the company is based in India. So it makes sense that the IT person is not well versed in English or the ways of the US.

Tim
frmrzdotr
Posted 8/19/2014 08:09 (#4026317 - in reply to #25624)
Subject: RE: parts for Tafe tractors

Year and model?
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)