AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ohio Ag Equipment announcement???
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jay NE Ohio
Posted 5/17/2024 15:38 (#10743048)
Subject: Ohio Ag Equipment announcement???

northeastern Ohio
Just received this email from Ohio Ag Equipment. What the heck???? Copy of the email is below:

Ohio Ag Equipment Customers,

As the world of agriculture changes, so does the landscape of its suppliers. More than ever, market forces are requiring businesses to look within and focus on their core competencies, optimizing their organizations to more efficiently serve the industries that are closest to their roots in order to remain viable, relevant partners with their customer base. As such, and after a great deal of difficult discussion, Ohio Machinery Co. and AGCO have mutually decided to end their distribution relationship.

What does this mean for our loyal customers who’ve put their trust in Ohio Ag Equipment all these years? The good news is we are working diligently with AGCO and CLAAS of America to find alternative distribution and dealership options to continue the support of your needs. AGCO and Ohio Ag Equipment will publicly announce the replacement and successor plans for Ohio Ag Equipment on or before July 1, 2024.

During the transition, Ohio Ag Equipment, along with AGCO and CLAAS, will work to minimize interruptions to your operations.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
aNullValue
Posted 5/17/2024 16:14 (#10743084 - in reply to #10743048)
Subject: RE: Ohio Ag Equipment announcement???

Fairfield County, Ohio, USA
The message doesn't make this explicit, but given that most of what they sold/serviced was AGCO, that they also mention CLAAS, and the reference to "focus on their core competencies", sure makes me assume that Ohio Ag Equipment will cease to exist. :(
Tazzerblue
Posted 5/17/2024 16:43 (#10743110 - in reply to #10743048)

SW MN
Maybe form a spin off company? or maybe Mayer Equipment can branch out!! That would be AWESOME
dko_scOH
Posted 5/17/2024 17:09 (#10743132 - in reply to #10743110)

39.48, -82.98
Now there's a thought. Chris, make some phone calls!
dpinnd
Posted 5/17/2024 17:33 (#10743150 - in reply to #10743110)

North Dakota
I take it that they are Cat?
c_mayer
Posted 5/17/2024 17:35 (#10743151 - in reply to #10743048)

Jeffersonville, OH
I'll say for now, it's been an interesting day around here.

We are not looking to add more stores, but there are going to be a lot of discussions in the near future.

We'll see how things shake out in the coming months...they started tearing down our building yesterday, so we are moving forward there
Chris
k_m_coors
Posted 5/17/2024 17:45 (#10743154 - in reply to #10743132)

NW Ohio
+1
Mitchco
Posted 5/17/2024 17:47 (#10743159 - in reply to #10743151)

SW OH
I have a remote thought on what's happening here. I won't go any farther than this. I know someone who works for American Ag Equipment and have heard some of his rumblings.

One of these days I'm going to stop in and track you down. I've cruised through your lot several times looking for something I can't live without. On top of that it seems we have a friend in common, Blaze, from what I've been told.

Mitchco
redblooded
Posted 5/17/2024 18:07 (#10743171 - in reply to #10743048)

Shelburne Ontario Canada
Likely Turn into a Harvest Center? Doesnt say they ended with Claas?? Little open ended!
cornncows
Posted 5/17/2024 19:15 (#10743221 - in reply to #10743048)

Ne Nebraska
Claas seems to be going to their own dealers state by state as they go. Will probably be an Ohio Harvest Center somewhere in the near future. Weather it be the dealer your speaking of becoming claas only or them losing the class brand and a different claas store opening.
Trint
Posted 5/17/2024 19:29 (#10743231 - in reply to #10743048)

North Central OH
What are they going to sell then? Cat left years ago. Only recently started dealing with them for some parts as they were the only sunflower dealer left around.
PBD
Posted 5/17/2024 19:32 (#10743236 - in reply to #10743151)

Well they will expect you to spend a pile of money and buy some of the Ohio ag stores, Hire a bunch of service, as well as sales. If you don’t, they will unleash the dog called Ag Revolution (owned by Agco). I seriously think that Agco is trying to bankrupt the Shrock family so ag rev can move north.

Agco wants really badly to big a major player but, they will run out of gas. They don’t have the funds nor the people to pull it off. They change directions WAY too often.

Claas will just put a Farm Point store in to take care of their customers. Nebraska, Kentucky, Indiana and now Ohio.
Posted 5/17/2024 19:39 (#10743238 - in reply to #10743048)

While we are on the Agco bash, has anyone heard that they are getting rid of GSI GRAIN BIN Division?
Niese
Posted 5/17/2024 19:46 (#10743243 - in reply to #10743048)

Ohio

Edited by Niese 5/17/2024 20:35
ballpark Frank
Posted 5/17/2024 21:25 (#10743361 - in reply to #10743048)

Holy cow that’s a barrel full of buzz words that could have been said in 2 sentences.

Edited by ballpark Frank 5/17/2024 21:26
boakfarms
Posted 5/17/2024 21:38 (#10743376 - in reply to #10743231)

New Castle, PA
Watsons ,just over the Pa. line is also Sunflower
dub
Posted 5/17/2024 21:59 (#10743399 - in reply to #10743361)

Clarksville, IL
Hmm wonder what that will do with brown farms, demo of the massey planter, and the new fendt combine now.
cv107
Posted 5/17/2024 22:08 (#10743412 - in reply to #10743048)

July 1 isn’t far away. They must have a plan kinda in place to unload it.
E.Daehler
Posted 5/17/2024 22:11 (#10743414 - in reply to #10743399)

Higginsville, MO
Agco management is a bunch of idiotic fools. I truly believe they've been installed by other companies to destroy themselves. If you look where these jack wagons came from then it might make sense on why i say that. Id fire every dam one of them and get people who give a crap more than about their salaries.
mkrenk
Posted 5/18/2024 02:24 (#10743492 - in reply to #10743238)

Southeast Nebraska
399 - 5/17/2024 19:39

While we are on the Agco bash, has anyone heard that they are getting rid of GSI GRAIN BIN Division?

I did hear in December that GSI was for sale, I don't know whether it is fact or fiction. Whether it be Agco or AGI, these big outfits can sure take a successful company and turn it into a headless monster.
c_mayer
Posted 5/18/2024 07:38 (#10743610 - in reply to #10743236)

Jeffersonville, OH
PBD - 5/17/2024 20:32

Well they will expect you to spend a pile of money and buy some of the Ohio ag stores, Hire a bunch of service, as well as sales. If you don’t, they will unleash the dog called Ag Revolution (owned by Agco). I seriously think that Agco is trying to bankrupt the Shrock family so ag rev can move north.

Agco wants really badly to big a major player but, they will run out of gas. They don’t have the funds nor the people to pull it off. They change directions WAY too often.

Claas will just put a Farm Point store in to take care of their customers. Nebraska, Kentucky, Indiana and now Ohio.

They don't run my business, they don't manage my cash flow, or sign my notes with the bank...and if they want to unleash Ag Rev on us, I'll hand them the bolt cutters myself, I'm no more scared of them than I was Ohio Ag.

I have had a lot of conversations with AGCO in the last 15 years since my Brother and I have had ownership in our business...We fully understand what AGCO expects of us, and what they are planning.

Our business model, and those of large corporate stores, are completely different...and customers are smart enough to see the difference.

But, it will definitely change the dynamic in this area for a while...
Chris
c_mayer
Posted 5/18/2024 07:40 (#10743612 - in reply to #10743231)

Jeffersonville, OH
Trint - 5/17/2024 20:29

What are they going to sell then? Cat left years ago. Only recently started dealing with them for some parts as they were the only sunflower dealer left around.

CAT didn't leave, they just rebranded the stores as Ohio AG, and specialized in ag equipment with some small CAT products like skid steers, mini-excavators, and loaders from what I saw.

If you need a great dealer in Northern Ohio, Lowe and Young at Wooster has been doing a nice job from what I hear, or Watson's over the line in PA holds their own as a small dealer as well.

Chris
c_mayer
Posted 5/18/2024 07:49 (#10743624 - in reply to #10743048)

Jeffersonville, OH
Folks, I am not sure how this turned into an AGCO bash session, they did not make this decision. This decision was made from the Ohio Ag team, and Ohio Machinery Company. While I can't speak for AGCO directly, they are diligently working to provide solutions and coverage for their customers in this area by whatever means are necessary and will provide the best possible outcome for everyone involved.

We have talked to a few folks at AGCO yesterday following the announcement, and have more calls scheduled for the first part of the week. What does it mean, too early to tell...but AGCO is moving very quickly to react to this situation.

I will say as much as I can, when I can have enough information to say it. Can I cover Ohio Ag's territory and customer base, no...but we will kill ourselves trying to make sure no one ion our service area is left high and dry IF they call me for support...the IF is the operative word, I don't know who they are to be able to reach out proactively.

Chris

twraska
Posted 5/18/2024 08:39 (#10743678 - in reply to #10743624)

Wallis, TX
c_mayer - 5/18/2024 07:49

Folks, I am not sure how this turned into an AGCO bash session, they did not make this decision. This decision was made from the Ohio Ag team, and Ohio Machinery Company. While I can't speak for AGCO directly, they are diligently working to provide solutions and coverage for their customers in this area by whatever means are necessary and will provide the best possible outcome for everyone involved.

We have talked to a few folks at AGCO yesterday following the announcement, and have more calls scheduled for the first part of the week. What does it mean, too early to tell...but AGCO is moving very quickly to react to this situation.

I will say as much as I can, when I can have enough information to say it. Can I cover Ohio Ag's territory and customer base, no...but we will kill ourselves trying to make sure no one ion our service area is left high and dry IF they call me for support...the IF is the operative word, I don't know who they are to be able to reach out proactively.

Chris

Probably turned into an AGCO bash because they have historically screwed their customers over and over by having half hearted dealers, dealers who took on the brand to nearly keep competitors out and somehow jerking the dealerships from those actually trying to service the area.

With this said,,,, for the past 5 years or so, locally, we’ve actually kept the same dealers. But it’s still difficult for us to embrace an AGCO product knowing the pattern over my farming career and even more difficult to drive 90 miles north and 200 south to get to a servicing when there are other colors much closer.

Then you have their pricing and discounts. 25% discount, then basically nothing, then back to 25% after we make a decision, all within 3 months.

Lastly, the warranty and loaner program seems great on the surface. But when you ask where is the inventory to back it up and it falls apart.
Busted Piston
Posted 5/19/2024 04:06 (#10744379 - in reply to #10743612)

Lowe and Young do an excellent job, especially with the Fendt line.

Not sure how much they do with the Gleaner line though? Maybe someone else knows that.
tj_farms
Posted 5/19/2024 08:12 (#10744528 - in reply to #10743624)

Ohio
Thank you Chris for your concern and information! Keep us posted.

I have E model Cats and Caterpillar in Columbus, Ohio refuse to work on them and Ohio Ag in Upper Sandusky can't fix them. What's a farmer to do for service work on old Cats?

c_mayer
Posted 5/19/2024 14:36 (#10744805 - in reply to #10744379)

Jeffersonville, OH
Busted Piston - 5/19/2024 05:06

Lowe and Young do an excellent job, especially with the Fendt line.

Not sure how much they do with the Gleaner line though? Maybe someone else knows that.

They have one very good Gleaner tech that I talk to almost daily during busy seasons, just keeping each other up to date on what people are seeing.

They are working on bringing Gleaner online...but they need customers to make it happen, so give them a shot.

Chris
c_mayer
Posted 5/19/2024 14:37 (#10744806 - in reply to #10744528)

Jeffersonville, OH
tj_farms - 5/19/2024 09:12

Thank you Chris for your concern and information! Keep us posted.

I have E model Cats and Caterpillar in Columbus, Ohio refuse to work on them and Ohio Ag in Upper Sandusky can't fix them. What's a farmer to do for service work on old Cats?

Unfortunately, those are a Caterpillar product, so those would be your only "dealers" for them...Maybe MacAllister in Indiana would come over, they are out of ag too, but maybe they have an experienced tech on them? If not, Plevna and Laker got a lot of their Ag Techs over the last couple years.

Chris
Busted Piston
Posted 5/19/2024 14:47 (#10744814 - in reply to #10744805)

Very good I was not aware of that!!

Not that I don’t want to give you my business but they would be 2 1/2 hours closer. :)
c_mayer
Posted 5/19/2024 15:29 (#10744831 - in reply to #10744814)

Jeffersonville, OH
Busted Piston - 5/19/2024 15:47

Very good I was not aware of that!!

Not that I don’t want to give you my business but they would be 2 1/2 hours closer. :)

Whoever takes the best care of you!! I have plenty to do, and we work well with them anyway, so all good either way.

Andy Midaugh is their Gleaner tech, well, pretty much anything that isn't FENDT, NH, or Krone, I think he handles it. AGCO/MF tractors, some hay tools, Gleaner, etc

Chris
c_mayer
Posted 5/19/2024 15:34 (#10744835 - in reply to #10743414)

Jeffersonville, OH
E.Daehler - 5/17/2024 23:11

Agco management is a bunch of idiotic fools. I truly believe they've been installed by other companies to destroy themselves. If you look where these jack wagons came from then it might make sense on why i say that. Id fire every dam one of them and get people who give a crap more than about their salaries.

What did AGCO management do exactly to cause Ohio Machinery Co to decide to dissolve their Ohio Ag division? Was it the current management team, the prior regime, 20 years ago when Ohio CAT got into the ag business? I'm curious what inside information you might have to enlighten us how AGCO could have remedied this situation.

Is AGCO perfect, nope...show me an Agriculture Equipment OEM that is...but from where they came from in 1990, they have done something right to experience the growth that they have to be able to sustain the cash flow to have even bought all the companies to be in the logistical nightmare they are in today...let alone what they have brought to market in the same time period.
Chris
c_mayer
Posted 5/19/2024 15:41 (#10744840 - in reply to #10743678)

Jeffersonville, OH
twraska - 5/18/2024 09:39
Probably turned into an AGCO bash because they have historically screwed their customers over and over by having half hearted dealers, dealers who took on the brand to nearly keep competitors out and somehow jerking the dealerships from those actually trying to service the area.

With this said,,,, for the past 5 years or so, locally, we’ve actually kept the same dealers. But it’s still difficult for us to embrace an AGCO product knowing the pattern over my farming career and even more difficult to drive 90 miles north and 200 south to get to a servicing when there are other colors much closer.

Then you have their pricing and discounts. 25% discount, then basically nothing, then back to 25% after we make a decision, all within 3 months.

Lastly, the warranty and loaner program seems great on the surface. But when you ask where is the inventory to back it up and it falls apart.

So Deere and CNH haven't also screwed customers and dealer owners with their distribution policies? It is not exclusive to AGCO...and remember, that is a 2 way street, there are laws in most states that an OEM can't arbitrarily pull a dealer agreement, there typically has to be some reasoning or justification.

If the dealers aren't close enough, then it likely doesn't work to try and maintain a relationship with AGCO. Trust me, AGCO knows their dealer organization doesn't have the coverage the other major OEM's do, but you can't fix that overnight, again, there are laws involved in most cases. They know they have strong areas, and weak areas, or just flat bad dealers...but in some cases, as long as the dealer pays their bills, their hands are tied.

Again, tell me an OEM that hasn't had yo-yo discounts...AGCO has been pretty stable on programs for the past 5-10 years from what I know of the sales side...some products fluctuate, but unless they get a glut of certain products laying on dealer lots, the old "closeout days" have been gone for a long time.

The loaner and warranty deal would be a combination of a dealer issue and an AGCO supply issue...the dealer has to keep inventory, and AGCO has to supply it in a timely fashion...it's been rough since 2020 to maintain consistent inventory levels across the industry, so it has put pressure on the dealers to keep repairs moving.

Chris
twraska
Posted 5/19/2024 20:02 (#10745026 - in reply to #10744840)

Wallis, TX
c_mayer - 5/19/2024 15:41

twraska - 5/18/2024 09:39

So Deere and CNH haven't also screwed customers and dealer owners with their distribution policies? It is not exclusive to AGCO...and remember, that is a 2 way street, there are laws in most states that an OEM can't arbitrarily pull a dealer agreement, there typically has to be some reasoning or justification.

If the dealers aren't close enough, then it likely doesn't work to try and maintain a relationship with AGCO. Trust me, AGCO knows their dealer organization doesn't have the coverage the other major OEM's do, but you can't fix that overnight, again, there are laws involved in most cases. They know they have strong areas, and weak areas, or just flat bad dealers...but in some cases, as long as the dealer pays their bills, their hands are tied.

Again, tell me an OEM that hasn't had yo-yo discounts...AGCO has been pretty stable on programs for the past 5-10 years from what I know of the sales side...some products fluctuate, but unless they get a glut of certain products laying on dealer lots, the old "closeout days" have been gone for a long time.

The loaner and warranty deal would be a combination of a dealer issue and an AGCO supply issue...the dealer has to keep inventory, and AGCO has to supply it in a timely fashion...it's been rough since 2020 to maintain consistent inventory levels across the industry, so it has put pressure on the dealers to keep repairs moving.

Chris

True, Deere and CNH are far from perfect, but, historically,,,,,here,,,,,, AGCO is by far the worst on dealers, dealer support and changing dealer so fast you can’t keep up on who is the dealer.

The price discounts I’m talking about are over a $100k swing on a tractor. Makes one want to make darn sure you get them or you’ll be upside down next week on your purchase.

The biggest gripe of all is when you go out and buy something only to have the dealer change next week. Now you’re stuck with a tractor that you can’t trade out of and you driving a hundred or more miles for anything.

You made a statement that they know some areas are underserved but it’s been this way for decades. And, I did state that we have for the past few years had a more or less stable, albeit it far away, dealer support.

Maybe they will eventually get their act together, but I doubt I’ll live long enough to see it.
c_mayer
Posted 5/20/2024 07:04 (#10745376 - in reply to #10745026)

Jeffersonville, OH
twraska - 5/19/2024 21:02

True, Deere and CNH are far from perfect, but, historically,,,,,here,,,,,, AGCO is by far the worst on dealers, dealer support and changing dealer so fast you can’t keep up on who is the dealer.

The price discounts I’m talking about are over a $100k swing on a tractor. Makes one want to make darn sure you get them or you’ll be upside down next week on your purchase.

The biggest gripe of all is when you go out and buy something only to have the dealer change next week. Now you’re stuck with a tractor that you can’t trade out of and you driving a hundred or more miles for anything.

You made a statement that they know some areas are underserved but it’s been this way for decades. And, I did state that we have for the past few years had a more or less stable, albeit it far away, dealer support.

Maybe they will eventually get their act together, but I doubt I’ll live long enough to see it.

Good thing there are so many options for farm equipment suppliers

Chris
srfarms1990
Posted 5/25/2024 13:50 (#10751240 - in reply to #10743414)

Can you specify 5 recent "idiotic" decisions?

Not doubting. Just wandering?

Bonpas
neo_ag
Posted 5/25/2024 14:46 (#10751277 - in reply to #10744379)

northeast ohio
I drive by L&Y every weekday. 3-5 gleaners on the lot plus quite a collection of Fendt and Massey tractor. Expanded their shop last year and it seems active almost anytime of day.
STFB
Posted 5/25/2024 15:26 (#10751300 - in reply to #10743624)

Northwest Ohio
c_mayer - 5/18/2024 06:49

Chris

Upper sandusky is our current location. The salesman, parts people, and especially our service technician are over and beyond incredible.

Corporate Ohio machiney company was horrible and good riddance.

When agpro bought out our local region dealership, all the mechanics left and became road technicians for another regional dealership.

I don't know what our technician is going to do but our business is going with him if he stays agco/claas.

Just an outside of the box of looking at taking over the mobile portion vs the brick and mortar portion.
c_mayer
Posted 5/28/2024 07:23 (#10754158 - in reply to #10751300)

Jeffersonville, OH
STFB - 5/25/2024 16:26
Upper sandusky is our current location. The salesman, parts people, and especially our service technician are over and beyond incredible.

Corporate Ohio machiney company was horrible and good riddance.

When agpro bought out our local region dealership, all the mechanics left and became road technicians for another regional dealership.

I don't know what our technician is going to do but our business is going with him if he stays agco/claas.

Just an outside of the box of looking at taking over the mobile portion vs the brick and mortar portion.

I have heard some similar things about the Upper Sandusky location, also heard from customers who tell me they won't even look at what they have. I'm sure I have customers that say the same about me!!

I don't want to speak for them, but I have talked with one of the owners of Lowe and Young, and they intend to try and cover as much of the northern part of the state as possible, and we already cover close to Marion at times in that direction as well. If your service tech wants to stay AGCO, he may want to have a conversation with Lowe and Young, and maybe he can find a place there as a mobile tech? Not saying I wouldn't entertain that idea either, but Lowe and Young is probably closer and already covering very close to that area anyway.

We have had a couple conversations with AGCO, as have a few other dealers in the state as well, and we are all making plans to do as much as possible to make sure we cover as much as we can. If any of you know of techs looking for a good place to work, we're all looking!!

Chris
Jay NE Ohio
Posted 5/29/2024 06:12 (#10755173 - in reply to #10754158)

northeastern Ohio
c_mayer - 5/28/2024 07:23

I have heard some similar things about the Upper Sandusky location, also heard from customers who tell me they won't even look at what they have. I'm sure I have customers that say the same about me!!

I don't want to speak for them, but I have talked with one of the owners of Lowe and Young, and they intend to try and cover as much of the northern part of the state as possible, and we already cover close to Marion at times in that direction as well. If your service tech wants to stay AGCO, he may want to have a conversation with Lowe and Young, and maybe he can find a place there as a mobile tech? Not saying I wouldn't entertain that idea either, but Lowe and Young is probably closer and already covering very close to that area anyway.

We have had a couple conversations with AGCO, as have a few other dealers in the state as well, and we are all making plans to do as much as possible to make sure we cover as much as we can. If any of you know of techs looking for a good place to work, we're all looking!!

Chris

Chris,
I was talking to one of the Ohio Ag mechanics that works out of the former Witmers location (Columbiana). He said that Agco "lost" stores in western Pennsylvania recently and they have been covering that area as they are the closest dealer now. I think he said they are driving east several hours to service some customers.

If they close this location, that is a BIG hole! I have used Lowe and Young in the past for a few things and they are a good dealer..... but they are over an hour west. If they have to cover PA too, that is a LONG drive for their mechanics!

I've bought parts from your location too when Ohio Ag didn't have some things in stock for my Gleaner. 3 hour drive, but I really appreciate your inventory.

What I am saying: If someone doesn't step up, AGCO is going to die in this area. I love my Gleaner combine, Hesston mower and MF tractor, but when harvesting or making hay, I can't spend 6 hours on the road to get parts or waiting on a tech.
c_mayer
Posted 5/29/2024 07:44 (#10755300 - in reply to #10755173)

Jeffersonville, OH
Jay NE Ohio - 5/29/2024 07:12
Chris,
I was talking to one of the Ohio Ag mechanics that works out of the former Witmers location (Columbiana). He said that Agco "lost" stores in western Pennsylvania recently and they have been covering that area as they are the closest dealer now. I think he said they are driving east several hours to service some customers.

If they close this location, that is a BIG hole! I have used Lowe and Young in the past for a few things and they are a good dealer..... but they are over an hour west. If they have to cover PA too, that is a LONG drive for their mechanics!

I've bought parts from your location too when Ohio Ag didn't have some things in stock for my Gleaner. 3 hour drive, but I really appreciate your inventory.

What I am saying: If someone doesn't step up, AGCO is going to die in this area. I love my Gleaner combine, Hesston mower and MF tractor, but when harvesting or making hay, I can't spend 6 hours on the road to get parts or waiting on a tech.

Unfortunately, stepping up is a multi-million dollar commitment in capital, and who knows what in personnel...the hardest part is finding the people to staff what we already own, let alone opening more...

I'm not sure what stores AGCO lost in Western PA, there weren't many I knew of to start with. Watsons in Hermitage PA is a good smaller dealer, and does a good job. As far as anyone between them and Agriteer in the east, I have no idea.

AGCO is very aware of what is going on, and is trying to find solutions...Ohio Machinery Co. dropped this months earlier than everyone was planning from my understanding

All of us dealers are doing everything in our power to plug the holes, WITHOUT sacrificing the quality of service to our existing customers...at the end of the day, this mess in not solely on the shoulders of AGCO, though they do share a part in it. We all understand the ramifications of this, but ultimately, we can only do so much ourselves.
Chris

Edited by c_mayer 5/29/2024 07:52
boakfarms
Posted 5/29/2024 10:01 (#10755482 - in reply to #10755300)

New Castle, PA
The only dealer that I am aware of that recently disassociated themselves from AGCO in Western Pa. was Turner Tractor of Evans City . They were pretty much a MF homeowner store and done very little on the ag side. All the other AC dealers around here closed a generation or more ago
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [50 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)