AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TE Connectivity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

nw_bearcat
Posted 5/5/2021 08:03 (#8988334)
Subject: TE Connectivity

Top middle of MO. land of green hills and grass
Gents,
Bit of feedback on a company that I thought had some solutions for our community.

Back story. I’d been looking for some connectors for different plugs, AMP, APc anc others, most notably the 3 pin plug to power various John Deere type monitors, and was trying to convert that to simply a power supply going to the battery. I didn’t need all the plugs that came with the Shoup power bar, so was avoiding that.

Finally searched enough and found that can buy the plug from TE...or thought I was for something like $8. Once I convinced myself it wasn’t a scam site, made purchase, only to learn that while the pictures showed the complete connector with contacts, all I got was an empty housing.

Contacted their help line, got lined out on the contacts part number. Info page for them shows package of 100, so ordered what I thought was 1 package..got 1.

Anyway have disputed their site with their customer service rep as to their misleading info on the page, but before someone else gets taken by them, thought I’d share. Doesn’t look like there’s a connector that they don’t have, but just need to be very clear what you’re getting.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)