AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Delphi Murders
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Dax
Posted 5/5/2021 08:43 (#8988404)
Subject: Delphi Murders

Cumberland County, TN

Do they have a new lead?

Family of man being eyed by cops over Delphi railtrack murders speak

The murder of these two young girls in Indiana has been an active topic of conversation now for a couple of years.  A lot of people are thinking that it won't ever be solved.  (???)  Are there really 'evil' people?  I believe so.  There's only been one person that I've personally known that I'd describe as inherently evil.

The old church pastor that was my friend many years ago said that he'd met John Dillinger one time and said that he was evil.  Others have told me that Dillinger was reportedly coming through my home town in Indiana one day and that a lot of the residents came downtown to see him pass through.

"It was a little after noon when we saw them coming.  There were 3 big cars traveling together and the authorities told the local police not to bother them or to try to stop them.  I don't know which car he was in but I was there when they came through town!"

I always thought that is was peculiar that the police knew of his travels but wouldn't interfere.  (???)  I dunno...  one of the mysteries.

Edited by Dax 5/5/2021 08:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)