AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Importing Yield Data into Apex
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Bootsie Whitelaw
Posted 11/20/2006 11:48 (#63728)
Subject: Importing Yield Data into Apex

Nutbush, TN
I tried to import some yield data from GS1 into Apex. My customer is getting a GS2 next season, so I figured I would get all of their stuff into Apex.

I created a JD Office backup and migrated it into Apex. For some reason it did not bring the correct client, farm, and field names into Apex with the data. The data is there, but instead of my names, the clients are "188579" or similar, fields are a 5 digit number, along with the fields being named a 5 digit number.

I tried to just bring in GS1 data from this harvest season into Apex, and it also renamed everything.

Stellar support said that the Apex migration utility tool is not working well, and will be fixed in the spring update. But they could not give me an answer why it was renaming my GS1 data in Apex. My customer swears he entered everything correctly.

Has anyone had a similar problem? Any suggestions on what to do? I am dealing with 3 years worth of yield data for around 8000 acres, so it will be very difficult to manually rename everything.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)