AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need some Deere greenstar ISO help please
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Minuteman Farmer
Posted 2/27/2021 00:16 (#8860862)
Subject: Need some Deere greenstar ISO help please

Have an 8410. Greenstar ready. Had atu, brown box and iso implement connector when i bought it.

I put in the integrated steering and am now running a 2630. Ran rate control on the planter fine.

The implement connector on back of tractor is wore out. Its the “older” deutsch style that you twist the harness on. Its got 4 “main” wires going into the back of it. I think they just push in. The 4 pin CAN connector on back and also a 2 pin red/black wires on the back.

I want to replace it with the “new” style. The one with the cam/lever that lock your harness into the connector. But its designed to take the 4 main wires as a weatherpack vs push in and while it of course has the 4 CAN wires it does not have a spot for the other 2 wire connector to plug in like the old one.

So i bought a ISO harness from deere that plugs right into the new style implement connector. I think this the style used on all 20 series and newer. It doesnt have the implement switch cabling in the bundle like the old harness but thats ok, dont need it. But the other connectors that are supposed to plug into the greenstar harness up in the cab arent the same. And its got what appears to be a ground and one other single wire about half way in the harness.

Hours and hours of internet searching hasnt given me a pinout or schematic i need to make something work here and now im determined.

Couple pics attached of the old and new....how can i make this work?

Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)