AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble/case gps experts help please
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

millet_farmer
Posted 1/23/2021 23:52 (#8776190)
Subject: Trimble/case gps experts help please

Akron, Colorado
I have a case 340 magnum running a pro 700 for guidance. I would like to run rowcommand clutches on a 2013 JD 1770NT 24 row planter. It has a black wedge box which I think is seedstar 2. I had it hooked up to ISO and everything displayed on the pro 700 in VT just as it would on a deere display. I could run the clutches manually but not in automatic last planting season. Tried using task controller with no luck. I think it couldn't figure out when the planter was set down in planting position because maybe there isn't a work switch signal available?

So my question is what Trimble components would I need to make this work if I went that route? Is accucontrol and a field IQ do-able? Would I have to convert to trimble seed monitoring modules? I'm trying to get this all accomplished through the pro 700 because I really don't want another monitor and it would be nice to keep all the gps systems the same on the farm.

Trying to get this done for the least amount of money because in my part of the world we're not shooting for 200 bushel dryland corn!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)