AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Extra 28%
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Dennis SEND
Posted 4/12/2009 01:24 (#677436)
Subject: Extra 28%

What is everyones thinking on fertilizer prices I purchased a bunch of 28% earier last winter and took deleivery of it into a new liquid hopper bin that was placed where I did due to things changing in my yard and the extreme amount of snow to make it easier to get trucks unloaded thinking it would not be a problem as I am going to use it all up anyways well plans have changed due to an extremely wet spring (wettest ever accoring to all the old timers) and the fact that I am still staring at standing corn stalks from last fall (where they are not standing in water anyways) I am not going to be able to plant as much corn will end up planting more soybeans and in return will not need all the fertilizer however the bin does need to get empied so I can move it will probally have close to 15,000 gallons left, do I sell it I think I could probally make a little money on the deal as I paid 250/ton or try and find enough tanks to hold it all so I can move the bin and then pump the 28% back in there to use it next year what do you guys think. Dennis SEND

P.S. After this last snowstorm there was actually about a 10' high drift around those bins and infront of that shed.

Edited by Dennis SEND 4/12/2009 02:18

(jse_Hopper_Bin_029.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments jse_Hopper_Bin_029.jpg (70KB - 194 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)