AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Old news? - V 1.11 current for Direct Command Liquid Module
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/11/2009 07:48 (#676677)
Subject: Old news? - V 1.11 current for Direct Command Liquid Module

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I just became aware yesterday that firmware V 1.11 is the current version for the Direct Command Liquid Control Module.

I downloaded the 6.0 version package which contains V 6.0 for the Insight and the firmware versions for the various modules about the first day it was released.

I unzipped them and put them on my work computer and have been updating customers equipment from these files. The Liquid Product version for that release was V 1.10

By accident, I learned yesterday that V 1.11 is current. In doing a new download of the V 6.0 package, I noticed that it is now V 6.0a.

The V 6.0a package contains V 1.11 for the Liquid Module. One other file seems different also, this is the Speed module for harvest which I am not concerned about at the moment.

I called Tech Support to determine the differences between V 1.10 and V 1.11. The Tech said that he didn't have the specific details. After checking with someone else, he came back and told me that some nuisance error messages might pop up if V 1.10 was used. I believe that application would still be correct.

Since we are just getting started in this area (I may apply some NH3 on Monday), it is wise for me to update to V 1.11.

The reason I bring this up is to inform others who may be using V 1.10 that they should probably update to V 1.11 when using V 6.0 on their Insights.

Edited by tedbear 4/12/2009 08:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)